Where do I start? Oh, ya! Where has the time gone? I just wanted to take the time to reflect on some of the times we spend together Ethan and I. Its different than it was when I was home with Britton. I always said Ethan would get the alone time with me when Britton starts school where Britton got the alone time with me before he turned 3. We have a blast, not that I didn't with Britton. It was just different fun. Ethan loves to help me with the laundry, sweeping,vacuuming and such. He will follow me around when I'm cleaning and ask "will you play with me?" He is so desperate, and he says the cutest things. He always says "when I get bigger, I drink soda?" or "when I get big I eat gum?" I say "ya baby when you get big." The other day he pulled up next to me in his little truck and told me to get in. I said no, I was too big. He said "when you get little?" "Ya baby, when I get little!" He's learning that if you leave the trains running the batteries die. Well when I took him to go pee before bed one night and nothing came out he said his p-p was dead! Oh, man I laughed so hard. Now we are learning our letters right? Well we have this puzzle that has letters with pictures underneath. When I ask him what letter I'm holding up he says the object that it goes to in stead of what letter it is. When we go out he points to letters on signs and says "shoes!" when he sees an S or "frog!" when he sees a F. I'll never get over the cute things they do and say. I love you E. Your growing up so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment