Friday, September 26, 2008

Pink Eye!

Britton missed Three days of school this week! ARGH!
Monday he had a fever and Oma stayed home with him. Tuesday his eyes were all red.
He looked like someone beat him up. I took him to the doctor and sure enough he had Pink Eye. Then there was no school today (Friday) because of the County Fair (Ya' they get Friday off for the fair) crazy but we do live in the country. Oma stayed with both of them today because even the daycare was closed. Eric said he could but she was more than happy to stay with them. She has to use her time anyway, or they will take it away. I feel bad because I went to work, but I work two days a week (Monday and Friday) and 1/2 day Saturday so I don't think it is right to call in on the only days I work.



Puppy dog eyes!

Little thug!

He is doing much better now. Sleeping like a baby!

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.