Wednesday, December 24, 2008

To our Buddy Brayden.

Quickly putting all other blogging aside-Brayden is one of Britton's buddies from before we moved away from Utah. Melissa (Brayden's mom) and a close friend to me, was pregnant with Brayden at the same time I was pregnant with Britton. We actually shared two pregnancies as we were both prego at the same time with our second boys. Brayden I hope you had a great birthday here's to you and Britton even though as you grow up you also grow apart. I hope we are all still friends when you two are all grown up.


"As told by Britton"

I was 4 months old on Christmas Eve, when my first buddy was born. We went to the hospital to see him.

Our mommies loved to get us together to play! This was on Memorial Day. When they came to our house our mommies realized they had dressed us the same and didn't even plan it that way.



One time we went to see Elmo and Zoe, Brayden was so brave but I cried so bad that mom had to sit in the picture with me. She is too vein and cropped herself out of this one :)

Brayden came to my bowling party when I turned 2. We all had lots of fun.

We both became BIG brothers. My baby brother Ethan was born in April 2005.

In July 2005 when Conner was born we went with mommy and daddy to welcome him and celebrate Brayden being a BIG bro.



Now Ethan had his first buddy.

We loved to have our pals over to play from time to time.





When we found out we were moving away we all got together for one last play date. We both miss our pals Brayden and Conner.



Mommy helped us make this card for you Brayden. We hope you had an Incredible birthday. From Britton & Ethan.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Lis, I'm such a boob! I'm totally crying looking at all those pictures of us and our kiddo's and especially that cute card you guys made for Brayden! I had forgotten about some of those pictures! Love it!!! You guys are so awesome!! I sure miss living next door to you! We miss you all too, and luv ya!!!

P.S. I'm sure glad your pics you have of me in the hospital are decent ones, not like some of the scarry ones I have! :)

Melissa said...

OH, yeah, and Brayden says that card is "totally cool!" lol!!!

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.