Friday, December 12, 2008

We were getting ready to go see Santa and decided to take advantage of what daylight we had left.


The boys wouldn't sit still but at least they were both looking.

Eric liked this one.

I liked this one. I think I look more and more like Songe as I lose more weight.

Finally Santa! Ethan wasn't even a little timid this year.

We put them in their p.j.'s and took a book for Santa to "read".

This book was from Grama to Daddy. We have a tradition now to read it every year on Christmas eve.

There was no one in line so we had time to just be natural. We timed it just right. The last picture is Santa reading Britton's Christmas list. (All the product numbers for the Legos he wants.)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's cute! You look beautiful! I should really get on the ball and take the boys to see Santa!

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.