This year for Memorial Day we took the boys to a Jersey Farm in La Grange. It was a blast!
We got to feed goats.
Ethan got right into it. Britton wasn't going to until the tour guide said she was almost out of food. Then he thought he better get in on the action.
Billy and Willy still wanted more...
Piggies! Dirty stinky PIGGIES!
What is a farm without ducks?
Here is where they keep the calves until they are big enough to hang with the big dogs. I mean big cows :) They each have there own little house complete with fenced in yard.
This was fun. Britton again, said he wasn't going to do it but changed his mind pretty quickly.
I had to help them hold the bottle though because that big baby was pretty tough and kept yanking on the bottle.
It was so cool. The boys had a lot of fun.
Man he woofed that milk down. Reminds me of Ethan. He would drink 10 glasses of milk at every sitting if I let him. He loves milk.
And now he gets where it comes from. Kind of...
Famous last words??? More milk please.
Isn't she cute?
Turkeys too.
We went through a hay bale maze...
Nature boy here.
And took a hay ride to the dairy.
They didn't believe us when we told them they were going to milk a cow.
Utterly disgusting! J/K... We all drink milk right? Well most of us do.
Somehow I got out of doing all of this gross stuff. Man I'm good.
I don't know, I wanted the boys to do it but its just not my thing.
Now that's the BIGGEST pig I have ever seen!
This is Ethel. 500 pounds! The tour guide said she was the sweetest pig you will ever meet.
Now what is a trip to the Dairy Farm without ICE CREAM?
mmm...
Thats all folks!






No comments:
Post a Comment