Well the last day of school has finally come and gone. Britton has changed so much in just one year. I can't say how thankful I am for the Pre-First Program. Britton really needed the extra time, and now he won't have to compete with the bigger kids. He's right were he belongs.
A special thanks to Miss Culpepper for taking such great care of our babies. They have matured in her class, grown up right before her, with all her help and guidance.
Miss C. had all the kidos climb into the "cocoon".
And crawl out to become a beautiful butterfly.
She helped them with their wings...
gave them each a certificate...
and they got to fly through the school.
Party Time!
They had a big all day party at the school, I went to volunteer and stayed for lunch with Britton. I love to go have lunch with him at school. He thinks its pretty awesome too. Sometimes I bring Ethan along. Ethan can't wait to go to Britton's school when he gets bigger.
This was our group. Britton, Micah, Danniel, and Wyatt.
The boys had a blast on all the moon bounces and other things.
They had cotton candy, sno cones, and got their faces painted.
mmm...
But the best part was...
Dunking Miss Coonts!
Cub Scouts Crossing Over Ceremony!
Britton finished Tiger Cubs and is now a Wolf.
They are all so little. He got his new neckerchief and book.
He wants to get started right away. The thing he is most excited about I think is that he is supposed to cook as one of the requirements. He's gonna make me breakfast.
The boys loved this statue. I thought it was pretty cute.
There is Ethan in his Future Scout hat I made for him and his new neckerchief that Britton handed down to him. He wants to be like BIG bro soo bad.






No comments:
Post a Comment