Monday, May 25, 2009

Rock-n-Roll Forever!!

We went to Britton's end of year program last week. It was a lot of fun. It was called Rock-n-Roll Forever! Britton was so nervous but he got up there and did his line proud.

He was worried because when he practiced his line in class everyone laughed at him. I told him they were laughing at his line not at him. His line is funny. I also told him that if everyone on the audience laughed he did it right and if they didn't then he did it wrong.

Thank goodness they all laughed. He was embarrassed though.
Rock-N-Roll is Here to Stay!

I Wanna Hold Your hand!

Autographs anyone?

I think he feels like a Super Star. He was so proud of himself when we got home.

Handsome.

A wop bob a loo bop a wop bam boo???

Like this mom...

1 comment:

Lawna said...

Hey Britton! You did so good. Im proud of you. And you look adorable too. We love you

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.