
Britton is...

...Ethan is.

Saying bye to Oma.

Here we go...

Bye daddy we'll miss you.

See you in a week.

It's been a long time since the kids have been on a plane. I can't believe I got myself into taking them alone. They did a great job though.

Our flight was delayed and pushed back 3 times. We got into Utah an hour later than planned.

I was worried because we didn't plan to eat till we got there. I thought the boys were going to get grouchy. We waited patiently for our flight.

Finally it was time to board the plane.

Ethan was so good. I was worried for nothing.

Watching Ice Age.


This is Michelle she was our stewardess.

She fell in love with the boys. I think she must have given them a whole case of peanuts. Ethan is still pulling them out of his bag and we have been here a week!

We had a layover in Denver and Michelle let them go in the back and watch them clean and restock the plane.

Here we go again. Next stop Utah!

Salt Lake Airport.

We're ready to see Grama.

Our welcoming committee! Grama, Aunt Mary, Cousin Lawna, & Cousin Shelbie.

Grama got them new bath robes... So naturally they had to take a bath.


They looked so cute.

After dinner it was still light and not Hot so we went for a walk to the park.

Something we don't get to do at home.

It was sprinkling a little and though it was cold rain it felt nice.

Cold rain? Whats that?


The grass is so green here too. I miss home.

We are taking full advantage of the green grass here. We can't lay on the grass at home or go barefoot either. Too scratchy and fire ants.

Songe & Brian came to Utah also so we all could see each other. Shelbie is here visiting too. We helped Songe and Brian clean out their storage unit so they could have a garage sale and take some things home with them to Florida. (They just signed on thier first home before flying here).

I admit it my kids don't know what it is like to see the trash man in action. We live so far from the street they never see him take our trash. Well on the day of the garage sale the trash man came to take the trash, the boys just sat on the side walk and watched him work. Britton even got him to honk his loud horn.

Ok. Britton bought this BIG fish from uncle Brian in the garage sale. He loves it. The problem is I don't know how we are going to get the thing home?

We have been sleeping in Aunt Mary's bed. I don't know where we are going to put daddy when he gets here???

Some nights Britton sleeps in the roll away bed with Shelbie. And BIG fishy. Brian told Ethan it was a cat fish and now he keeps calling it kitty fishy.

We have had lots of leasure time. Its nice. Ethan read his favorite books to Grama.

Shelbie put together her princess puzzle from Lawna.



Grama got something from the garage sale too.

The Wizard of Oz. We watched it with the kids and they loved it.

Britton is taking full advantage of playing the DS all he wants. He knows he can't play it like this at home.

Every time I turn around they are playing their DS's.

What can I say? Its VACATION!

We went to a baby shower for Branden and Kirsten's baby girl yesterday.

They have 6 weeks left. Too bad I won't get to be here to see the baby.



They are so cute.

Branden and Shelbie.

My cutie.

Appy and Britton.

Cousins! This was the first time we had this many of them together since Ethan was 13 months old. Branden, Ethan, Appy, Justin, Britton, Lawna, and Shelbie.

Ethan had to read to Auntie Songe too.

His 2 favorite books. But Not the Hippopotpomus.

And Blue Hat Green Hat.

More DS time...

And some wii. Dance Dance Revolution. My personal favorite game in the entire world.

Wearing Auntie's flip flops.

We must watch TV too while we are on vacation.


Next day? More DS...


Well we have been here almost a week and we are having a fantastic time. Daddy will be here tomorrow night. We can't wait to see him. We have another week to go and lots to do...






No comments:
Post a Comment