Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ethan was well rested and oh so excited to go to school last week. September 1st was his first day and he did a great job.
He goes to school about an hour and a half after Britton so we hang out a little before school. I think it helps us both. I miss him so much.
We got dressed, and made his lunch. (Don't mind our dirty dishes).
P.B.&J. with grapes and carrot sticks, and "don't forget the chocolate milk." he tells me.
Ready!
With his back pack he heads for the door. "Slow down, we have time" I tell him.
He was so excited.
I think he got tired of posing for pictures but he did a good job hiding it.
"OK mom, I'm settled in, you can go now". At least that was the message I got from this look!
He did great, his teacher really loves him.
The second day he was (oh, my! Look at that drool) happy and ready to do it all again...


No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.