Monday, September 14, 2009

My new treadmill!

Yeah! I finally got a new treadmill. I have been saving for 2 months. I know that's not that long but I'm so excited because it was going to take till Christmas to save up, but we had a garage sale and we made enough to cover the rest. I'm so happy!



The boys are not allowed to go near it. I'm taking every precaution this time since they contributed to the death of my old treadmill back in June. They did however get to keep the box.
We got out the crayons and colored, and decorated it.
The boys dressed up like pirates and went out to sea.
It was so cute they loved it.
This box is huge so we keep it on the patio and bring it in the house to play then put it back outside at bed time.




Britton will make a great pirate some day.

ARGH, Me Hardy!

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.