Last night on TLC they aired a new show called Quintuplet Surprise! Too Many Babies! Well you know me, anything with babies I'm hooked! What I didn't know is that one of the babies is named Britton (its a girl but I think it is a beautiful name for a boy or girl). I couldn't wait to tell my Britton that there is someone out there in the world with the same name as him . He gets sad sometimes because he never hears of anyone with the same name as him. I showed it to him first thing this morning and he was soo happy!
I don't know which one is Britton but they are all so cute.

Just thought I would share...








1 comment:
Wow! I cant believe how big your boys are getting. Looks like you are starting to acclimate to TX. My sister is moving to Dallas next month. They're pretty excited.
Thanks for sharing your blog. I'll be sure to follow.
Jared
Post a Comment