Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love it, love it, love it!!!

This post should have come before the one with Ethan helping with the baby stuff but I still had a few things to get hung on the walls. We finally got around to painting our bedroom. I love it so much, it looks like a totally different room.
This is Eric's "Office" before...

After...

Our closet before...
and after...

The south wall and window before...
We actually removed the door in May and closed it in and just now finished with the painting and finishing touches.




No more door...

and after...
Its like there was never even a door there...

The west wall and windows before...
This is our accent wall so it is a little darker...

After... I turned out soo good!!!
The outside wall to our closet before...
and after... TaDa! My pride and joy! I made this when we lived in our house in Utah and just updated the colors to match our room now. This is the greatest project I have ever done! I'm so proud of it.
I can't wait to update the pictures when the girls are here!

1 comment:

jkhuber said...

I love it, Lisa! Looks great!

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.