This is what I do when my kids are at school. I have been wanting to get this done but have been so busy with painting the house that it has taken me for ever. Last week I bought an assortment of noodles and went home to color them.
.JPG)
I put a mixture of noodles in 10 zip-lock bags, added a squirt of craft/acrylic paint and about 1/2 tsp. of water, sealed them up and shook them till the noodles were coated.
I laid each color out on tin-foil and let them dry, stirring with a plastic butter knife so they didn't stick together.
.JPG)
And this is what we ended up with!
.JPG)
Last night we made noodle pictures with school glue and construction paper.
.JPG)
The boys had lots of fun and Ethan even asked if we can make some colored noodles for him to take to school and share with his class.
.JPG)
Now that's ART!
.JPG)
I even got in on the creativity...
.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment