Ethan was so excited to help his teacher celebrate her Birthday. He picked out a plant for her that she absolutely loved. She even knew the name of it right when he handed it to her. That's how I know we did a good job choosing it.

On the 23rd Ethan's class had a Thanksgiving Day feast. They all got to decorate a T-shirt and dress up like Indians. I thought it was quite funny when Mrs. Sampson explained to me that they do all Indians every year in stead of pilgrims and Indians, because when given a choice all the kids chose Indian so its just easier to go with Indians all the time.

He was so proud of his hand print turkey too.
We also celebrated Daddy's birthday this month. I took an idea from my friend Melissa's husband and we made daddy's birthday extra special this year.
I took one of the boys old puzzles and glued a picture of all of us to the top, then cut it apart. (It worked out that it was a 25 piece puzzle and Eric's birthday is on the 25th.) We wrote a note to daddy for each puzzle piece telling him the 25 things we love about him. Then we gave him one piece every day for 25 days, some of them came with a little trinket or piece of candy he loves etc... It was lots of fun because we even got his friends at work involved and he didn't know how I was getting the puzzles into his office or in his fridge etc...
I had to plan ahead so I could mail specific pieces to his friends so they could help me out on certain days. One of the pieces that blew him away was on the 8th. We had ALL been sick over the weekend and that Monday the puzzle piece was "We love you because you always take such good care of us when we are sick". I could not have planned it any better. (although we didn't get sick on purpose, I promise.)
Some others included: We love you because-
*You support my decisions with the boys and you back me up 100%*Mommy
*You make beautiful babies*Mommy
*You are always up for adventure*All of us
*Your a good bowler* Ethan
*You teach me new things* Britton
*You play LEGOS with us*Ethan
*You love video games as much as I do* Britton
*You play tickle monster and give us a piggy back ride to bed every night* Britton and Ethan
Over the Thanksgiving weekend I decided to torture my family with my BIG ideas. I know it won't be long and I will no longer be sporting this BIG BELLY, so I bribed the boys with a trip to the park if they took some pictures with me while we were there. If there is anything I love in this world it is taking pictures! I don't care how FAT I am, I want pictures. These days will pass and I want pictures...

It wasn't the best time of day but if we waited any longer for the sun to go down it would have been too cold.

In between taking pictures Eric played kick ball with the boys and got Britton's ball stuck in a tree. This was them watching daddy throw a rock repeatedly up to get the ball unstuck. It took a while and Britton even got a little upset because he thought daddy was never going to get it down, but he finally did.








2 comments:
that was wonderful pictures are so important in any ones life. I don't know what I would do with out my pictures. Thank you for sharing! I love all of you.
I absolutely LOVE the pictures!!! You look beautiful. The boys are growing so fast. I love you all
Post a Comment