Wednesday, December 1, 2010

No babies yet.


Yesterday I had a visit with my OB and he kind of got my hopes up. He told me that today when I saw my other doctor (the one who monitors the babies growth) she might want to deliver them because baby B has been measuring a little smaller than baby A at each visit. I didn't know what to think. Eric went nuts and almost stopped breathing but, he's fine now. We went to the doctor this morning and she is not concerned with their growth. They are both growing steadily. On the 10th of November they weighed 4 lbs. baby A and 3 lbs. 13 oz. baby B and this time 5lbs. 5oz baby A and 4lbs. 13 oz. baby B they are practicing breathing, both have plenty of fluid etc... so we will just have to wait. Both doctors are thinking about 37 weeks for delivery so I'm hoping that next week when I go in for my visit we will be scheduling my c-section. I can't believe how fast it has gone. I cannot wait to hold them and kiss them and hug them...

I was looking through some old pictures and came across these. It was kind of fun to compare the difference from pregnancy to pregnancy..
August 3 2002 Two weeks before I had Britton. Awe! My first baby... I was huge! 249lbs. when I delivered him.
April 6th 2005, Ethan's birthday at the hospital before we went in for c-section. 251lbs.
November 27th 2010 hopefully 2 weeks before delivering TWINS. I can't believe I'm posting this but I'm at 223lbs. right now and I can't believe there are two 5lb. babies in there.

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.