I can't believe how much the girls look like their big brothers.
This is Britton when he was 2 months old.
Riley looks like him so much. Every time I give her a bath and I see her without all that pink I just think I have rewound about 8 years...


This is Ethan when he was about 2 weeks old.

And again about one month old.


I think as Reagan gains weight and her face fills out she is looking more and more like Ethan when he was a baby. Its crazy!!! The only difference is that both boys had way more hair than either of the girls. Ethan beat them all in the hair department though. He had the most hair out of all my babies.








1 comment:
Yeah.... they can't deny that they are siblings!! :)
I remember your boys being that little... it doesn't seem like it was all that long ago!
Post a Comment