Well the girls had their four month visit today. They had 3 shots each (and hated it) and they have grown so much!
Reagan weighs 11lbs. 1oz. and is 22 and 3/4 inches tall. She is in the 7th % on height and finally made it onto the chart. she is also 5% on weight. Such a little lady.
Reagan is in a little of a mood today but she got a clean bill of health. Normally she likes to squeal all day long. She sticks her tongue out when she smiles and loves to kick the bar on her play gym to make the flower sing to her. She noticed her foot moving the other night and kept looking at it like "who is doing that?" It was so cute to see he experience that. Britton observed her hit a milestone this past week. She changed a toy from one hand to the other. Major League here people! We love our Reagy baby and are so happy she is part of our family.

Riley weighs 13lbs. 3oz. and is 23 1/4 inches tall. She is 16th % on height and 40th % on weight. She's our big girl, jelly rolls and all.

Riley is just as moody but with reason. She has an ear infection in her right ear and I knew it. She loves to "talk" all day long and examine her hands very closely, she is constantly trying to figure how to get the whole thing into her mouth. She is almost ready to roll over but will need a lot of help getting all 39.8 cm of head off the ground. We are actually supposed to work on her tummy time a little more because her neck muscles are not as strong as they should be at 4 months. I chalk it up to having two babies and two older kids but that is no excuse. I'll just have to do better. She is still our Smiley Riley and I can't imagine not having her in our family..









2 comments:
Hey it was great seeing you today! The girls are so CUTE!!! It just makes me smile everytime I see them. I am so sorry she had an ear infection. I hope she gets better soon. Have a great Easter weekend!!
They are just TOO CUTE!!! How do you not just hug and kiss those sweet cheeks all day long?!?!
Also, how did you change your font on your whole blog?? Looks cute... maybe if it's not too hard I'll have to do it on mine!
Post a Comment