In October we had the wonderful opportunity of getting family pictures taken. We had a great time, the kids did awesome, and we got a really good deal for what we got. A friend at church has her own photography business and was offering a back to school special. She does great work.

I can't believe we are going to be celibrating our 13 anniversary on April 30th. It has gone so fast and we are having the time of our lives spending time together as a couple, being mommy and daddy to four wonderful kids, and making up lost time with Oma and Opa.


I know four kids who desperately miss the other side of the family too though. The boys ask me all the time when Grama is coming to visit, and the girls walk around with their play phone to their ear saying GaGa (Grama) so I know they feel the same way the boys do.


I cannot even begin to say how blessed we are to have such wonderful children. They all bring so much joy to our lives.


Since these pictures were taken Riley's hair has gotten shorter and less curly, she has gotten 4 teeth on the top in addition to her 2 on the bottom, she is in the process of breaking in 2 more and can not only walk she can slightly RUN!!!


Reagan's hair continues to get longer and thicker (I've cut her bangs 3 times), she also has 4 teeth on the top in addition to the 2 on the bottom and not only walking and running, she likes to climb.


They both love to talk and are understanding so much these days. They give each other kisses and pats on the back when one of them gets hurt. They go get their shoes when I tell them too, they know when its time to eat and raise their hands and shout "Meee" when I ask who's first. They are my little ducklings, following me around all day long.


Britton has begun the process of getting braces on his teeth. I know he's not even 10 yet, but the poor kid has about 4 adult teeth that will never come in. The dentist has not been able to see future roots for them since he first went to the dentist. He has to have braces (and head gear) to keep everything in line till he grows big enough to be fitted for adult bridges.

Ethan has always been and still is our little pistol, he is very rambunctious and excitable. We found out over the summer that he has some hyperactivity issues (ADHD) well only some markers for ADHD. He does great at school and never gets bad reports. He just likes to unleash it all at home. He is going to be getting glasses soon, he has to wear them when he watches t.v. and in the classroom. He can't wait to get them, it kind of helps that I had my eyes checked too and will be wearing glasses when I read or work on the computer.
He may be quite the handful sometimes but Ethan always thinks of his brother when we are out without him and gets him a sticker or candy or whatever it is he is getting at the time. He has a HUGE heart and is so sweet most of the time.
































3 comments:
It was great to see another blog thank you again. They mean so much to me,& others. You do have alot of visitor to your blog. Love all of you Grama.
They are pretty dang cute kids!! Wish we lived closer to each other so we could have the kids play together and we could hang out! I miss that!! You have such a beautiful family!!!
I can not believe how fast they are all growing up!!!! The boys are so handsome and the girls are beautiful. Im so glad that you keep up on this,
love you
Post a Comment