Saturday, August 9, 2008

Disney World Day two.

Wake up sleepy head!

We were out so late. Our schedule was so wacky while we were there.

Ethan is helping daddy plan our 2nd day.

You know how Eric likes to have a plan?

First stop... Tomorrow Land.

Space adventures, technology, and Aliens.

This was me telling the boys to go throw garbage in this talking trash can. There was a guy who was controlling it. He was talking into a voice enhancer so he would sound like a robot.


It was remote controlled, it would move when they got close, they were laughing so hard. Finally when Ethan was able to throw away his trash, the robot burped. It was so funny.



Then came the rain. It rained off and on all day.

We all got ponchos, Ethan refused to wear his though. I think it frightened him.

They had so much fun getting poured down on.

We were absolutely soaked. Drenched from head to toe.

We ducked into a ride called the Blue Line. It was a covered train tour of Tomorrow Land.

We got to see all those people getting rained on.

One things for sure, we didn't let it get us down. Neither did any of the other people.

The train is under this canopy the whole time.

I think some of the rides were built just for the days when it rains. We just kept riding it till it stopped raining.

Once it was finished raining we took the boys on the Tomorrow Land Speedway.

Well at least we thought it had stopped raining for the day.

Heading for high ground again.

Posing with Goofy.

I let him use my poncho.

Just when we were thinking about heading home, we found another train.

Out of the rain again.

This train goes all the way around the whole park.

I had put dry clothes on Ethan and in no time he was all wet again.

We had a blast though. It was the most fun I have ever had in the rain.

When I heard there was a 60% chance of rain that day I thought we were out a lot of money. I was so worried we wouldn't have any fun. I was wrong.

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.