Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Britton!

Six years ago on August 17th, 2002 I was about to have one of my all time life long dreams come true. At 10:39 a.m. we welcomed our first baby into this world. I couldn't believe it, I was a "MOM". It didn't feel real for a long time. One morning I leaned over to kiss Eric and I gave him 3 or 4 little bitty kisses on the cheek like I always did to the baby. It was then that I knew I was a mom. Being a mom was all I ever thought it would be and more. I love my boys so much and wanted to do something special to tell Britton Happy Birthday and to celebrate our little family. It all began with him.

Britton 7 days old.

Britton's 1'st Birthday!

He loved getting his pictures taken.

He hasn't changed a bit. All he has done is get bigger.

He still loves it.

Every one Britton meets just adores him, he even passed it on to his brother. I'm always getting told how sweet they are and polite too.

He had a lot of fun doing these pictures. It was just him and mom.

I keep telling him to stop growing but he tells me he doesn't know how. I tell him all he has to do is stop eating, sleeping, and exercising!

He just giggles at me! Happy Birthday Bud. We love you so much. We are so happy you are part of our Family.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy birthday to Britton! Can you believe he is 6 already?!?! I remember going to the hospital to see him! Hope he has a great day!!!

Lawna said...

Happy birthday Britton!!! Wow its so hard to believe he is 6 now. I remember his birth. He has grown so much. They both have. We miss you all and hope his bithday was as good as ever. We love you
Lawna and Aj

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.