We met some friends at the movies to see Fly me to the Moon. It was so cute.
Jordan, Britton, Lourdes, and Ethan.
Kendal, and his brother Kyle.
Po "Kungfu Panda".
After the movie we went to Baskin Robin's for ice cream and to open presents.
It was yummy. Like dining at the zoo I tell ya!
He got more games than toys and I'm happy for that. We are really getting into game night and every Friday we all stay up late to play games. I have wanted to play Guess Who with Britton forever so you can guess what I got him for his birthday. And he loves it.
Britton got a few lego sets from mom and dad, Oma and Opa, and Ethan. Daddy has been waiting a long time for him to be old enough to build them. He had so much fun putting them together.
We just got home from the mall. Britton got $10. from Grama and Ethan got 5 so we had to go to the toy store. We headed right for the legos. Ultimately Britton chose some hot wheels in stead but its cool. Ethan changed his mind too. He was going to get a race car thing like the one Britton got in the mail but they decided to share it so they could buy something different and have more to share. My idea!






No comments:
Post a Comment