Saturday, August 23, 2008

I just couldn't do it!

Well it has been about a month now since I quit the Kiddie Koop. I quickly realized how much I missed my boys. I have been so lucky to be able to be home with them. Even if I have had to work at least it has only been part time. I have so many memories of being a mom. I could fill up this whole page, (but I won't)! I just want to say how thankful I am for all that I have. Like my mom who helped so much when Eric was in school and I worked nights. She was there every day till I was able to quit and get my day care going. Or Eric's parents who filled our refrigerator and pantry many times when we needed it. Or even when my mom and Saundra lived with us and they watched our kids so we could go shopping or even go out for a nice evening. If it wasn't for Larry and Lynda I would probable be working full time and missing the boys so much, we couldn't take our time deciding where we wanted to live and when we want to move. We are lucky to have the support we do. Thank you every one.










No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.