Saturday, March 21, 2009

Last minute trip to Utah.

The month of March didn't start out too well for my family. Sadly on March 1st my uncle Tim (my dad's brother) passed away, it was hard to hear this from my mom over the phone. I haven't been home in 2 years and it's been even longer since I've seen most of my cousins.

On the 3rd my mom called me with more bad news. My aunt Delene (my dad's sister passed away) it wasn't what I thought I would hear. You can imagine the horror when the very next day my sister called to tell me my mom was in an accident. I thought "what kind of cruel joke?"

We got Eric's parents to watch the boys and went home for a few days. It was beautiful, and nice to be there. Too bad it was under such sad circumstances.


My aunt is in the middle holding one of her great grandchildren, on the left my cousin Tracy, then on the other side my cousin Doug with his wife Pat and their other grand baby.


My cousin Danny and his kids too.

My mom and my Aunt. It was so nice to see them I'm sure its been more than 10 years.

My mom got a rental car and this is what she got. She liked it so much she bought one. A little red one. You can see it on my link to her blog.

We rented a Mazda 3 (my fave!) I love this car. It has automatic and standard shifting. I want one!!!

Doesn't it fit us so well?

Eric wanted this one!

Just kidding, we saw this truck and thought the boys would like it.




We went to Leatherby's mmm...

... and had ice cream with my niece Lawna and her boyfriend A.J. She was so surprised to see us. It wasn't planned and she had no idea we were there.







My nephew Branden, and his girlfriend Kirsten.

Sorry So Short! Time to go home...

I don't really like flying too much but the view is always so awesome.










1 comment:

Melissa said...

Dang you did have a rough few weeks there. But I'm glad you finally got to go back to UT!! I'm jealous you went to Leatherby's.... so yummy!!! How was your mom?? I'm assuming she wasn't hurt too bad in the accident.
BTW, no we don't know what we are having yet, I'm just assuming it's a boy... since I seem to only pop out boys! :)

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.