Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LEGO Store!

Such little sleepy heads...


...Time to get up and go to the LEGO Store.

The boys loved sleeping in the hotel. They felt right at home.

After we loaded up the car and checked out we went right to the LEGO Store.

It was our last stop before going home.

"I see it!"

"Ohh Ahh!"







The pick a brick wall. They each got to fill one cup with any of the pieces they wanted.

Ethan loves to just dig out all the steering wheels or circles at home so when I asked him what he wanted he said I need a million of steering wheels.

It was so cute. He practically filled the whole cup with steering wheels.

This is what he likes to make with all his steering wheels! "Don't ask!"



Some cool displays.





They spent every penny Grama, and Oma and Opa gave them.






1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a fun trip!! That looks like a cool store, I'm sure my boys would love it too!!! :)

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.