We went to dinner...
...Then back at our house we played Shrek (Britton's Christmas present from auntie and uncle).
Awe! We missed you auntie!
Then next day we went downtown to see the Alamo and the River Walk.
It was cold but it was a lot of fun.
Saundra and Brian. Kiss kiss.
My sis.
My honey.
My baby. Oh! Where was I? Oh ya! We went to Rudy's, if you've ever been to Rudy's (melissa) you know they have awesome BBQ!!!
Defiantly a family fave.
Brian wanted to go back for breakfast the next day.
Even my boys love it. Britton always gets the ribs. He's such a cannibal. (like his daddy)...
They brought their dog Charlie with them to visit us. The boys loved spending time with him. Ethan still asks where Charlie is. No mention of auntie and uncle though...
Their dog has his own rain coat.
I thought it was so cute.
We got the boys into their rain coats and attempted to take pictures of the three of them.
I thought my kids were hard to get to sit still. I now have a better appreciation for squirmy kids at the picture studio.
This dog would NOT sit still for one minute.
ARGH!!!
On the last day we didn't have much more time and Britton and Ethan couldn't agree on where to go. Skating or bowling? So we did both.
Britton was giddy! I hope he doesn't think it will be like this all the time.
Special occasion I try to explain...
They had a lot of fun. Well we all did.
from the bowling alley we went to the Skating rink.
I was happy we decided to skate too, I got new roller skates for my birthday and hadn't tried them out yet.
Aunite Songe had a blast hangin out with E, while mommy and daddy got to skate with B.
Britton is a great skater, they both love going skating.
Daddies good at it too.
Hang in there!
Thanks Auntie and Uncle!!! We had a blast! Happy Birthday Auntie Songe. We're so happy y'all came.






1 comment:
How fun!! Glad you had a fun visit with your sister. You have been on a roll seeing you mom and sister, and other fam all in a month! Way to go!
YES!!! We loved Rudy's!!! Brayden loved the ribs too, he still talks about them. :)
Post a Comment