I have this huge journal where I write all the cute things the boys say to me. It is so full of all their Antics. A few of my friends blog about the funny conversations they have with their kids and I thought it was such a cute idea that I decided to do the same thing.
This is the first of many Antics... I'm going to dig into the archives to get them started so this is back when Britton was about 3 years old. Every time we saw a UPS truck he would yell out "There goes John Jacob!" To this day I don't know where he got it from? He also liked to spot fire hodrants (Fire Hydrant). It always made us laugh, every 5 seconds driving down the street. "There goes a fire hodrant!"
When Ethan was about 2 years old he always had to say the color of what ever it was he was talking about, "Yellow eggs, Green grapes, Red shoes." Nothing went without its color. You also called your neck a necklace and corn on the cob was "Popcorn", and at the same time Britton always called it "Corn on the bob."
Like all mommies I never want to forget these Antics and I love sharing them with all of you...
.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment