Thursday, April 22, 2010

What have we been up to?

Well, lets see... Yesterday I made dinner and dessert for our friends from church who just had twins! (They are darling by the way) My family was so lucky to get in on the action since I made so much.

I have been dying to make these cupcakes so this was my opportunity. You might notice a theme with the dinner and the dessert...

mmm... Spaghetti with meatballs in any form. Yummy!
Last week Oma and Opa went to Vegas for a long weekend and they brought back gifts from m&m World.

I took the boys a few minutes to figure out that they were boxer shorts!

We love our new window shades, they'll be perfect for our road trip to Florida this summer.
Lets see, what else? Oh! Britton lost another tooth. I think the kid is just money hungry.
Before!
After the school nurse yanked it out!
Also last week we were mowing the tall, tall grass in our yard when we found 3 little bunnies.



They were so cute!


No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.