Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some of my favorites from our day at Comanche Lookout Park.
Eric does such a good job taking pictures of us.

I love, love, love this black and white one!
This is a little backwards but we went out for ice cream after our hike. Ethan looked so cute waiting for his sundae. They were so tired, but they did a great job hiking and didn't complian at all. They earned their sundaes!
Naturally we had to have a few fun pictures...
I had fries in stead of ice cream so Ethan decided to wash his sundae down with ketchup.


Cute!



Britton had me laughing so hard! He had no idea there was ice cream on his face. He looked like Hitler or something.


Obviously it was a sunny day and Ethan couldn't smile without squinting.

SWEET!
Ethan got a boo boo...
These two pictures would have been absolutely perfect if I didn't have that darn backpack on. The boys insisted on bringing everything they owned with us and Britton origonaly had his nerf gun in his backpack but every time he turned around he smacked Ethan in the head with it. It was hard not to laugh because he didn't mean to but it kept happening.


Gotta love that smile!

Britton was not in a smiling mood, but he was still so cute.




Teaching daddy the "Ants in my pants!" dance...



I love these. I know Ethan doesn't start school till August but I think of these as the "first day of school" pictures or "my babies are growing up" pictures.
They are just so symbolic to me.


This is the Comanche Lookout Tower. Eric told me that it was one of the towers they used in the Battle of the Alamo.

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.