I have plenty to tell about our 11th anniversary and all the fun we had but in order to stay on track I must dish about our ward camp out first... We finally got to go to our ward camp out this year.
.JPG)
The boys were soo excited to go camping.
.JPG)
They got to help daddy set up the tent...
.JPG)
and then we went swimming in the river.
.JPG)
They were like little fish, I had the worst time trying to get the 3 of them out of the water!
.JPG)
We didn't plan to build a fire so we brought sandwiches and chips in stead.
.JPG)
In the morning we had muffins, cereal, and o.j. Stuff like that.
.JPG)
Ethan did manage to score a few s'mores from the Rowley's. Now they know how to do breakfast!!!
.JPG)
Naturally, we can't go camping without exploring the wonderful world of bugs, insects and frogs. I think brother Huber was regretting the wonderful spot him and the kids found the night before to set up camp. The entire primary had a great time late into the night catching frogs. Poor John, he probably thought he would never get to sleep...
.JPG)
Then back to the river, we just had to play again before we went home.
.JPG)
Daddy and John took the kids in a canoe. I bet it was fun...

We had a wonderful time.
No comments:
Post a Comment