Ok, this was like the 11th of April. Britton was obsessed with his loose tooth but wouldn't let me touch it. Look at it! Its just hanging there...
On the 13th someone at school had bumped into him and it was bleeding so he went to the nurse and she yanked it!
.JPG)
.JPG)
He just loves $$$ I guess, because by May 2nd the other one was gone. He looks so cute. Kind of like a little orphan, ah that awkward age of toothless grins...
It looked just like the first one, just hanging there. I convinced him to let me pull it this time but not without a price...
.JPG)
I told him I would match whatever the tooth fairy gave him if he let me pull it. He was soo cute. He kept saying "What if she gives me $100.00?" or "What if she gives me $100,000,000.00?" told him I would match it.

It was looking like Britton was going to take the offer. Eric was biting his nails hoping the tooth fairy wasn't feeling too generous that night. I was confident she wouldn't give him more than we could afford t match though...







1 comment:
Holy Crap!!! The Tooth Fairy is way more generous at your house then he is at ours! She leaves $1 for a tooth!! Brayden almost always uses it to buy a slushy at Sonic with it! :) Love those toothless grins!
Post a Comment