Thursday, June 24, 2010

8th Father's Day and counting.

It's all about 8 this year, Eric has been a daddy for 8 years. Oh my! He had a great Father's Day weekend. We started it out on Friday. We went to see Toy Story 3. We all loved it. I thought it was the best one of the three. I forgot my camera so I stole this off the word wide web. :)

We spent most of Sunday morning before church building lego stuff. What dad could ask for more right?


Then we gave daddy his gifts. "A sno-cone machine?" "And hand made cards?"He loved it. So did the boys. I forgot to take pictures so I took a picture of the box...
Then we made home made pizza...
mmm. Yummy!!!
It doesn't get much better than this...
Till we sit down watch an episode of Wipe Out, click here and then have s'mores!



Boy, they slept good that night...
zzzzz...

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.