Ok... So... It was all fine and dandy when we decided to have another baby. We have a crib, we have a changing table, dresser, all the big stuff right? Well, now that we are having twins its a given... We have to buy a second one of some things. I am super excited and wanted to spend as little as I could, so I have been looking on Craigslist for deals. So, yes, I'm guilty. I know its early but, I have been shopping!
and 3 tile wall hangings... This mom also had twins but was redecorating their room. Good for boys or girls right?
.JPG)







2 comments:
Eric will just have to put his foot down. You have to go with what you've got.I really like what you have. Save some things for us to give you. Love to all of you. Mom & Grandma.
They are really cute!!! Im so excited.
Post a Comment