Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The other day Eric was cleaning his grill and he was crouched down and asked me to hand him the brush. I was trying to be funny so I said "Scalpel" in a funny voice, you know? Like doctors and nurses say in surgery. Well Britton was curious and he asked me what I was talking about so I explained to him that I was just playing around like we were doing surgery on daddy's grill.

Well we are playing with play-doh this afternoon and Britton needed the scraper to clean out one of the tools, so he puts his hand out and in a funny voice says "snorkel". I said "Snorkel?" and he goes "Ya... I need to do surgery." It was so funny.

You know... I love these kids...

1 comment:

Grama said...

Oh! It doesn't show!Grama

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.