I threw these together to post for our anniversary and somehow I totally forgot about them!
Eleven Years ago... I met the majority of Eric's family on my first trip to Texas... My niece Shelbie was born and Eric had his first real experience with babies. On April 30th 1999, Eric and I were married in a small church in West Valley City, Utah.

Eight years ago on April 30th 2002, we were sealed for eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple... We had our first baby (Britton) in August. Bought our first home eight months later and shortly after Eric graduated from college...


Five years ago we had our second baby (Ethan) in April and Britton became a BIG Brother... We took an awesome family trip to Mt. Rushmore and a year and a half later we moved to Texas...


This past March 2010 we decided to add one more to our family and just two days before we celebrated our eleventh anniversary we found out we were expecting... Now one month later we learned that we are having TWINS!!!
We are looking forward to many more years of happiness and surprises...
Happy Anniversary (AGAIN) Honey!!!







1 comment:
Love it!! Oh remember those fun days of living next to each other!?!?! Good times!!!
Gotta love all of life's little surprises!!!
Post a Comment