Monday, October 25, 2010

Devine Acres Farm, Devine Texas...


As we do every year we took the boys to have some good fall funn. We decided to try a new farm/pumpkin patch this year. We usually go to Love Creek Orchards in Medina but we went to Devine Acres this time.
There was so much to do while we were there and we didn't plan too well. Since I worked that morning we had to cram it all in but we managed...
Sweet!

Awe! We actually met a few couples there that had twins. I can't wait till next year to take the babies to the Pumpkin Patch and take LOTS of pictures...
There really wasn't many places to rest so I sat on the ground and Ethan was so sweet. He came up and gave me hugs.

"Ropin Cattle"!

Future Cowboy, I tell ya!
Tin Can Golf...



Barrel Train...
Daddy's Boys!


Duck Races...



Petting Zoo...

.
Fishing...


Trike Track...


MMM... Free BOMB POPS! The perfect ending to a long day. There were also Hay Mazes and Hay Rides, Dress the Farmer, Marshmallow Roasting, Pumpkin Painting and lots, lots more... I couldn't believe how much there was to do.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like a fun day with the fam!! I always love taking my boys to do fun things like that... and pictures of the girls next year will be just too cute! :)

Severy said...

Wow! You are such a trooper! Fun pics and you look great. I can't believe the twins are almost here. Yea!!!

Unknown said...

Ok I loved the post but... I just have to say that you should probably check the duck race again. I was thinking that maybe we were trying to compare the two pictures of Ethan and Eric to see which one was missing something... You know "One of these things is not like the other" LOL.. Trust your sister to point this out.

Lisa Koehler said...

I don't know what your talking about sis??? You've lost it for sure! JK. Thanks for noticing!

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.