He was so cute, he tried to put some of the clothes on, and he just kept talking...
Not that his going on and on is new, Ethan talks ALL the time. He NEVER stops... He's quite the story teller...
After lunch he helped Daddy put the cradle together.
Britton was the same way when we had Ethan. He helped me when I changed him, when I bathed him, when I fed him, and he liked to help burp him. On this particular day though Britton was no where to be found. He didn't even come to see what we were doing.
.JPG)
I think we are getting close to ready. Well as ready as you can be for twins!!!







3 comments:
You look great!!! Looks like things are ready for those babies!!! It took Conner some time really really like being a big brother, but after a few weeks, he was loving it!
Wow the boys are such good helpers. I love you
Hey I came across your blog on the yahoo group. Anyway, YOU LOOK GREAT! I am so excited for you and these babies are going to have the best big brothers in the world. Give me call anytime if you need a hand.
Post a Comment