Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Decorating the Christmas Tree.


First, daddy's new camera that he got for his birthday. He is so excited and just in time for the babies to come...


We had lots of fun decorating the Christmas tree this year.




Daddy putting on the topper.

Britton said the cutest thing in church the other day, they were talking about how great it is to remember the birth of our Savior at this time of year and he looked at me and said "we are celebrating more than the birth of our Savior mom, we are celebrating the babies too."
What a little sweetheart.

2 comments:

Severy said...

Hey tomorrow is the big day. Best of Luck Koehler Family. I am so excited for you guys. You are in our prayers and please let me know if you need any help at all.

Melissa said...

Perfect birthday present for a daddy to take millions of pictures of his new little girls!! I can't believe tomorrow is the day!!!! So excited and happy for you guys. I can't wait to see the great pics of them!!! :)

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.