Let see where do I start? This is a long one. There is a guy that comes into my work almost every day to pick up his mail. Well one day (a long time ago) through casual conversation I found out he owns a helicopter at the airport across the street from our house. He mentioned that he would take me Eric and the boys for a ride some time. Well I told the boys this and they were very excited.
Every once in a while Britton asks me when he is going to take us in his helicopter. A few weeks ago I found out he sold his helicopter and I had to explain this to Britton. I told him that sometimes people say things because it sounds nice but they don't always mean it. We all have some friend that says we will get together to play but doesn't ever call. Heck, even I have done it! Not intentional but it happens.
This afternoon I was talking with a friend when I picked Britton up from school and she said we should meet at the park and play some time. Britton looked right at her and asked "do you really want to play, or are you just saying that to be nice?" I was mortified...
!

1 comment:
Don't ya just love it when kids do stuff like that?!?! LOL!!
Post a Comment