Monday, April 12, 2010

"Is I'm 5 yet?"

"Is I'm 5 yet?" That is the question I have heard at least once a day for the last 2 months! I can happily say "Yes! Ethan your 5 now!" Ethan has been so excited for his birthday to come.
On Monday he got a package from Grandma and we just couldn't make him wait till Tuesday to open it so he dug in.
He got a new cereal bowl, and he was so excited. If your wondering about Britton's crusty face we were trying to get Ethan to turn the bowl around because it has a cute little face on it and a little bitty button nose. Britton has a blue one like it and he was trying to help but Ethan would not let him touch it. He was just so excited! I never did get back to getting the picture...
On Wednesday we invited a few of his friends from pre-school to go to Chuck-E-Cheeses for pizza, cake and games. Ethan & his BEST bud Luke!

He knew for about 2 weeks that he definitely wanted a Dino bones cake.



Luke, Britton and Ethan.
Abigail, Luke and Ethan.


Birthday Boy Crown!

Make a wish!




Time for presents.



This one was from Britton, he was so excited for Ethan to open it, he kept saying "Ethan!" "If its a game maybe we could play it?" I thought it was so funny.
This one was from Oma & Opa. I think it was the big hit of the night.

Britton got one of these from Grandma before we moved away from Utah and he loved it. I knew Ethan would like it and they could share it. Ethan is willing to share almost anything with his BIG Bro.

He couldn't wait to get home and put it together.
I think he had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow!! I can't believe he is already 5!! That means Conner will be 5 way too soon!!! Looks like he had a great birthday!! Happy birthday Ethan!!!!

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.