So, I'm way behind but hey! Better late than never...
Time for Cub-n-One again. Daddy and Britton went camping with scouts where he earned some new belt loops and got to participate in the firefighters challenge.
He already had the loop for fishing but fishings fun right? So why not go fishing?
He did earn an archery loop and a bb shooting loop.
It was lots of fun helping the firefighters.
They got to see the life flight copter briefly because as soon as it landed and everyone came crowding around I guess they got a call and had to leave and didn't return...
.JPG)
and Britton got to play the injured volunteer... He said he knew exactly what to do because he rode in a helicopter when he fell off his bunk bed. (two and a half years ago!)
.JPG)






1 comment:
How fun! I had forgotten about his helicopter ride a while back! Geez!! Good memory he has!!!!
Post a Comment