OH MY GOSH!!!! ARE YOU HAVING MULTIPULE BABIES??????????????????????
Don't say "multiple". It makes Eric woosey! Yes, we are having twins!!
I totally didn't even notice this... are you freaking serious?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!You have had that stick figure family up for a while now, but when did you change it????
What stick figures??? ;)
Sorry I missed all your messages but I don't see as well as I use to. But I am so happy for you. You know I love being Grama.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! ARE YOU HAVING MULTIPULE BABIES??????????????????????
Don't say "multiple". It makes Eric woosey! Yes, we are having twins!!
I totally didn't even notice this... are you freaking serious?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!
You have had that stick figure family up for a while now, but when did you change it????
What stick figures??? ;)
Sorry I missed all your messages but I don't see as well as I use to. But I am so happy for you. You know I love being Grama.
Post a Comment