Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Arrggh!

We took the boys to see "How I Became A Pirate!" We have not read the book but the play was a lot of fun. They both just had to get pink bandannas but we thought what the hay? Its all in good fun. To tell the truth I was surprised daddy let them get pink!

This was probably the best birthday present I could have asked for. Every month or so they have a new show and I had 36 tickets so we get to have a family day out for the price of popcorn really.


The show is about a little boy who goes on a pirate ship and learns all about pirate life.

They have an "Almost mutiny"...



Then they take him home after he decides its not the life for him.




Next up "Snow White and the Seven Amigos" and in August we are going to let Britton invite a few friends for his birthday to see "The Year With Frog and Toad." Grama will be here too and Britton will be getting baptized. It should be lots of fun.
Below are just some little things the boys created with Legos. They have so much fun with Legos, I don't think they will ever out grow them.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Brayden is really starting to love his lego's. He has such a great imagination when playing with them.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast...love their pink bandanas!!! Love you guys.

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.