Game night started out the same as usual. Friday night, a little wii,
.JPG)
some BINGO...
.JPG)
And then we decided to play a new game, a game we have not played before. Win, Lose, or Draw!
.JPG)
Britton, Opa, and Oma against Ethan, mommy and daddy...
.JPG)
It was more fun than competitive. "Bow and arrow"? Yep!
.JPG)
Ethan's turn to draw. "Skateboard"? Right???
.JPG)
Daddy's turn! What you got for them Eric?
.JPG)
You may not be able to see what he is drawing so I'll just have to tell you.
.JPG)
In the top right corner we have a family. The mommy is circled. Hmm? Is this one about mommy?
.JPG)
Ok lets see.
Cheese +
1/2 circle + a bottle of
ink +
2 babies???
.JPG)
After quite some time - Oma shouts "She's having a baby"? Eric shakes his head. "No", Oma shouts "She's having 2 babies"? You can see Opa has gotten it, but Oma still has no idea that the she is "ME"!
I break out the ultrasound pictures and she could not believe it...
.JPG)
Cheese-half-ink-2-babies!!!
4 comments:
HELLOOOO!!! What was Oma's reaction when she realized the truth??? Oh and why don't we get to see the ultrasound pictures? Haven't you heard of a scanner???
That is too funny. I totaly agree with Songe.
hey I just saw on facebook that you are having twins? Is that true? Wow. from 2-4 just like that. Now you're out numbered. Congrats.
-Jared
If they are BOTH boys I'll totally be out numbered!!!
Post a Comment