Sunday, August 31, 2008

Little Piggies!

Rain, rain go away, was not what they said that day!


I did something I thought I would never do. (I love this picture).

This was August 12th. When it suddenly started pouring down rain...

The boys just couldn't resist. I thought what the hey?




You can imagine my struggle the next time it rained? August 16th.

They let loose again. They painted my truck with mud and Britton got a little carried away.

He didn't mind getting hosed down either!





3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, you are a better mom then I am, I would have NEVER let my kids do that, it's too much work to clean up! You're so nice!!!!

Lawna said...

They look like they are having so much fun. And I give you credit for letting them do that. Although you lasted longer than i would have.

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! Looks like they are having a blast!!!

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.